The Set Up

I started to set up my displays yesterday and managed to finish securing everything in place today. I’m really happy at how the different pieces of my research came together. I tried to make the texts as large as I could to make it easier to read and understand. I used 2 different colours for the strings. Red to link information related to background, theories, and frameworks. Blue to link the research methodology. 

Overview
Background and framework
Current initiatives
Survey
Cultural probe display
This is one of my favourite!
Field Studies
Design briefs

Final Thoughts

I can’t believe the semester have gone by like a breeze. I am really excited for the presentation tomorrow! I am really hoping things would go well. Fingers crossed! 
Scroll to Top