Practice to Theory
- Think about what you want to communicate through your research.
- What is your design practice?
- What is your design contribution?
Levels of Action
- Micro-level (individual actions)
- Meso-level (group actions)
- Macro-level (institutional actions)
- How does discourse relate to your project?
Some pointers from Harah and my classmates to consider:
- Look at how things diffuse (top-down/ bottom-up)
- Street wear for seniors
- Centralised diffusion (how does it happens? group? source?)
- Modular workshop planner (pick and choose your own activities/method and framework/flexibility;entry and exit point)
- Look at the residency initiatives (what are the similar core values)
- Dating platform for older adults
- Silver villages (seniors living among themselves)
- Focus on families, but what about those that do not have them?
- Could focus on the richness of narratives