I met Andrew for consultation the day after we did the Public Seminar with him. He said he enjoyed my presentation and told me that looking at empathy for my project is heading towards the right direction.
Some of the pointers to consider:
- What is the process to connect them?
- Authenticity of the relationships?
- Are there any differences among the ethnic groups?
- Journey map for daily routines, money spending, leisure, interactions etc.?
- What is the motivations for the young to connect with the old? What is the benefits and promises?
- Are these interventions one-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many?
- Consider team dynamics and team cohesion
- What is the uniqueness of the solution? New experience?
- Consider the Triangulation diagram. What is the external stimulus?
- Consider the business model canvas
- What are the dimensions of your campaign? 2D, 3D (objects)?
I met up with Ace after the consultation. She also gave me some feedback. She said I might need to consider the background of some of these families as well. Sometimes, it is because of the way the child was brought up. She also mentioned that not being about to speak dialects is a huge barrier to overcome to converse with the older generations. Perhaps, I would need to think how I am able to create this shared language.