Development/Synthesis of Design Practice
- Rippling Conversations
- Testing with Art Therapy MA student
- Dementia patients at a nursing home
- Transferable knowledge to other disciplines
- InterGen Design (Educational Website)
- Presentation of design interventions in open-source templates, guides, to inspire organisations and changemakers
- Frameworks would also be included to provide basic understanding of intergenerational design
- Potential partners (U 3rd Age, Project Somebody, Ageless Online) could be engaged to contribute to the toolkits and showcase their programmes
- What are the approaches and applications of intergenerational design that are effective in helping to foster intergenerational understanding, which in turn, would help to bridge generations?
- Through programmes and activities (intergenerational practice) that use experiential learning and cooperative play to induce nostalgic reflection among participants
- How might beneficiaries such as community organisations, changemakers and other professionals be informed and educated in employing intergenerational design in current intergenerational practices?
- Knowledge is communicated to organisations and changemakers through the use of frameworks and guides on the educational website
- Research journey would act as a blueprint for other researchers embarking on an intergenerational design project
- Good use of the framework to demonstrate the development/synthesis of your design practice.
- Be very clear about Phase 3 Implementation – how you intend to produce impact with the testing/results from the MA AT students.
- The full disclosure of her involvement and conditions of her input should be clarified in the thesis writing.
- Overall, the research practice is well organised and you should focus on fully articulating the development of this study in the